What AIPMM certification stands for:
A maze of pitfall stands in the way of managing a successful business: Dwindling budgets…Increasing demand for efficiency…Competitors with rival products…And the list goes on. For many Product Managers and Product Marketing Managers it seems as though the rules keep changing in the midst of a race to adapt to the shifting business landscape.
Why you should hire a Certified Product Manager:
- Managing your company’s products is essential to have a winning operation. You need the very best people managing your product lines.
- Certified product management increases the confidence of your customers, investors and business partners, and elevates your organization’s credibility, reputation and value.
- Certified CPMs are a highly-select group.
- Passing the exams is demanding and earning the CPM requires passing an exam in a time pressured environment.
Why you don’t want to lose a Certified Product Manager from your staff:
- CPM’s create standard processes that reduce overhead and make cross functional teams more effective and efficient. Lose a CPM and you lose ground on your competition.
- CPM’s create environments for continuous learning to incorporate improvements into subsequent releases of a product. Lose the CPM, lose the lessons learned from the last product development cycle.
- CPM’s are CEOs in training. Keep your CPM’s and you have a ready supply of seasoned managers to grow new product lines, divisions, and provide a supply of CEO replacement candidates for succession planning. Lose your CPMs and you take a step back in the natural succession planning